I've even written an article about my experience. It has significantly less code than my regular writing, but I think it offers a glimpse of our future in development, 3-5 years down the road.
Apart from trying out Copilot, I've also been paying more attention to the things I consume online. I'm including five of the most interesting things I've read/listened to on the web lately, which I think you'll enjoy:
- Ramit Sethi's interview on The Art of Manliness - Podcast #184: Harnessing Behavioral Psychology for a Rich Life
- Sam Altman's musings on the merge between humans and machines (it felt strangely appropriate to read this while using Copilot) - The Merge
- Andrew Ng's talk on shifting the focus of ML practitioners from model development to data quality - A Chat with Andrew on MLOps: From Model-centric to Data-centric AI, slides are here
- The research has spoken - Handwriting Beats Typing and Watching Videos for Learning to Read
- A Thoughtworker's insights on coding best practices for data scientists - Coding habits for data scientists